Due to the optimal adjustment of the spot to the process, Laserline’s optics allow for brazing seams that meet the high demands of the automobile industry. When brazing hot-dip galvanized zinc, for example, pre-spots ablate the galvanizing at the edge of the brazing seam and thus render high quality process results as well as high process speeds possible.
- Round, rectangular and triple spot focus possible
- Typical applications: brazing of metals in car body construction
- Integrated wire feeder with regulated wire feed speed and gas supply
- Seam tracking with supplementary wire and focus position adjustment
- Add-on: tactile or camera-led seam tracking
- expansion level: cross-jet, protective glass monitoring, CMOS camera, crash sensor