Diode lasers from Laserline are outstandingly suitable for cladding or hard facing and repair welding of hydraulic pipes, turbine blades, tools and more.
Elements for drilling tools
- Non-magnetic materials are necessary in order to avoid the susceptibility
- Reduced heating and deformation of the workpiece
- Lowest dilution of the coating and the base material allow for thinner coating layers
- Coating of saw blades and sheets of disc harrows
- Coating with iron carbide, chromium carbide or tungsten carbide depending on cost and benefit requirements