Careers at Laserline
Through permanent development and improvement of its products, Laserline has become one of the leading manufacturers of diode lasers for direct applications over the past 18 years.
For further growth and strengthening of our team we are looking for engineers as well as students for diploma thesis and practical work experience.
- Maintaining and repairing the laser systems on customer site
- Installations, set-up and training of our customers with regards to our laser systems
- Partially the service is executed via email, phone or tele-service
- The task reuqires precise and meticulous work as well as background knowledge in optics and electronics
- Erratic 1 to 2 days service activities in North America characterize the task.
- AS or bs in a relevant field (e.g. optics, physics, mechanical engineering, etc.) with good to very good results
- 2 years of professional experience in working with high-powered lasers desirable
- Knowledge of robot an PLC programming is an advantage
- High technical and analytical understanding
- Sensitivity in terms of dealing with customers and high customer orientation
- Willigness totravel
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Owner of a green card or citizen of the United States
- Organizing the administration in our office in Shanghai/ China
- Coordination of order processing, accounting and import transactions of our products and spare parts
- Implementing customs procedures with all necessary paper work
- Developing Customer Relation through telephone support
- Executing general administrative tasks (e.g. travel, exhibitions and conferences)
- Successful and uninterrupted study of business administariton with good to very good results
- Chinese as native language and also fluent in German or English (spoken and written)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the German mentality through having spent a longer period in Germany
- Customer oriented with high sensitivity towards customers requirements
- Being an organizational talent that can work independently, as a resilient and reliable personality
A young, dedicated team of more than 240 employees
Yearly growth of over 20 %
Numerous possibilities of personal development
Wages oriented on personal work and success
More positions for our headquarters in Germany are available. Please follow this link.
Telephone: [+49] 2630-964-0